Congratulations, Beach Lovers, you’ve just made it through the December holidays. And believe it or not we’re already into 2018. Crazy, right? And the cold weather is not helping that after-holidays-slump that we all seem to fall into. That’s why you should start planning/buying your spring and summer getaway to the sun ‘n surf today. There’s nothing like a Caribbean or Mexican beach on the horizon to perk you right up. Not sure if you should do this now? Then take a look at our top 5 reasons to buy your spring/summer beach vacation in January. We are pretty sure you’ll be planning your beach getaway in no time.
1. Rates are always lower for spring/summer travel than they are for winter. Generally, you’ll get more reasonable prices for beach escapes during these months. There are lots of early booking bonus deals (low rates for early booking). Further, you can save 25%-30% over winter travel prices. So, start looking. We’ve got your all-inclusive beach vacation packages to those ever-dreamy spots in the Caribbean and Mexico.
2. Book now while room and flight availabilities are abundant. The closer you get to the dates you want to get away, the more the rooms and low rates get snapped up. Don’t let that Caribbean and/or Mexico resort of your dreams get booked up. Act now.
3. Three months will go by in a flash. It’s a cliché, but clichés exist because they’re true. Time does fly. Make your spring/summer beach vacation plans to the Caribbean and Mexico now so you’ll have it to look forward to all winter long.
4. You’ll have time to work off that holiday weight gain. Statistics show that the average American gains weight over the holidays. No surprise there. However, the upside is that you can use your spring/summer beach vacation as your goal to get into beach bod shape. Of the top 5 reasons to buy your spring/summer beach vacation in January, this reason just might be the most motivating.
[bctt tweet=”Staring at the ocean changes our brain waves’ frequency & puts us into a meditative state.”]
5. The ocean is good for your health. It’s true. According to Richard Shuster, PsyD, a clinical psychologist and host of The Daily Helping podcast, “The color blue has been found by an overwhelming amount of people to be associated with feelings of calm and peace,” says Shuster. “Staring at the ocean actually changes our brain waves’ frequency and puts us into a mild meditative state.” There’s more. The American Association for Advancement of Science’s Journal found that that the color blue is associated with boosts of creativity. When you’re reviewing the top 5 reasons to buy your spring/summer beach vacation in January, the health angle wins hands down every time.
Convinced and ready to book? Just call 1-800-915-3162 and one of our Beachologists will create an all-inclusive vacation package to the Caribbean and/or Mexican beach you’re craving. Or you can check out these Nice Packages, our special, low-priced getaways. Either way, putting a tropical vacation on your To-Do list for spring and summer is always an awesome and healthy idea. There’s no better time to set up that beach vacation than now.