So you might be thinking: why should I stay at a Bahia Principe Resort? What’s all the fuss about? Well, plenty. They are pretty darn awe-mazing. Here are the top 7 reasons you should stay at a Bahia Principe Resort and why they’re so popular with our very discerning True Beach Lovers.
1. Three Levels of Awesome. At Bahia Principe Resorts, there’s not one, but three levels of all-inclusive luxury you can dig your sand-loving toes into – Grand Bahia Principe, Luxury Bahia Principe and Don Pablo Collection. Fact: Bahia Principe Resorts are, by definition, all-inclusive, which means you won’t have to worry your pretty little head about dealing with something as gauche as money while you’re on your blessed vacay. Unless you want to, i.e. tips. If you have questions about when you might want to tip when staying at an all-inclusive resort, here’s our take.
2. Grand Bahia Principe. More about these three levels of awesome at Bahia Principe Resorts. Why? Because a mere mention was not enough, and well, really not fair. Such a tease we are. So let us explain, and give you the deets. With this level you’ll get a boatload (well, actually an ocean liner full) of great stuff that includes: three dinners a la carte each week during your stay, one-hour daily use of surf boards, tennis courts plus equipment for snorkeling and catamaran. Free Internet in the lobby (one hour per device). Unlimited beverages at all hotel bars with a large selection of of local drinks, beers and beverages. Mini-bar with water, beverages and beer (restocked once a day). And more. You likey? Thought so.
3. Luxury Bahia Principe. It’s everything you get at Grand Bahia Principe, plus a refreshing welcome cocktail, 24-hour room service (yes!), 24-hours of free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, unlimited dinners at any specialty restaurant, turndown service, bathrobe and slippers plus access to the super exclusive Don Pablo Collection and more. This is living large. Of the 7 reasons you should stay at a Bahia Principe Resort, this one is pretty nice. When might we expect you?
4. Don Pablo Collection. It’s the ultimate in all-inclusive at these gorgeous Bahia resorts. On top of what you get with the previous two types of Bahia Principe Resorts, you’ll also enjoy specialty pillows (upon request), along with one-hour free use daily of paddle surf boards, tennis equipment, sailing and bicycles. Intro to diving in the pool. Unlimited dinners at specialty restaurants, international entertainment and an international selection of beverages. When you compare the 7 reasons you should stay at a Bahia Principe Resort, we gotta say: this one’s the best.
5. The Dominican Republic. They’re all over this beachtastic island paradise. You can find a Bahia Principe Resort every which way down here in so many delicious, beachy destinations. In Punta Cana, there are five. Samana, four. La Romana, two. And in Rio San Juan, one. You’ll have to make more than one trip here to see all the wonders this earth-heaven’s got on tap.
6. Mexico. Here, on this lush, tropical terrain with some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, you’ll find four Bahia Principe Resorts in the Riviera Maya: Tulum, Coba, Akumal and Sian Ka’an, which is one of our 2016 Noble Beach Prize winners for The Sweetest Suite. In addition to being surrounded by luxury in the Grand Penthouse at the Luxury Bahia Principe Sian Ka’an, the beach here is stunning. You’ll love it.
7. Jamaica. Though you’ll only find two Bahia Principe Resorts here, they are both crazy spectacular. The Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica and the Grand Poobah of Bahia Principe Resorts – Luxury Bahia Principe Don Pablo Collection in breathtaking Runaway Bay, mon, chock full of Reggae, Jerk Chicken, lush rolling hills and aquamarine water. You can soak in all this aahh-some in addition to the spoiling you’ll get at a Bahia Principe Resort. This one’s hard to pass up.
So there you have it: the 7 reasons you should stay at a Bahia Principe Resort. Truth is, there are oceans of reasons – everything from all the all-inclusive features (and the extras!) to all their seriously beachaliscious destinations in the Caribbean and Mexico. Ready to escape? Just call 1-800-915-3162 and one of our Beachologists will set you up with an all-inclusive vacation package to a Bahia Principe Resort. Or if you like, see all of our sandsational vacation packages here. No matter which hot spot you choose in the Caribbean or Mexico, your beach therapy is waiting. Time to start packing.