Once you’ve found your beloved and you’re gonna tie the knot, your honeymoon has got to rock. That’s why we’ve selected the 8 best Caribbean and Mexico honeymoon destinations. This way, you don’t have to spend hours searching on the Interwebs. All you have to do is click, browse, book, then get ready for the time of your life.
1. Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, Riviera Maya, Mexico. When you arrive in this Beach Eden, you’ll instantly understand why the name of the resort includes “bonita,” which in Spanish means “pretty.” But the grounds are not just pretty, they’re exquisite – the sparkling pools that seemingly blend into the turquoise Caribbean, the lush flora and the sugar-white sand make an unmatched paradisiacal backdrop to celebrate your union. This all-inclusive, tropical enclave is boutique-ish, which means that you’ll feel like a rock star and be spoiled, starting with a private, chauffeured ride to the resort. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily and gourmet cuisine using locally grown ingredients created by award-winning chefs, along with unlimited premium and top-shelf spirits. Sound amazing? There’s more: you’ve got a private beach, two glistening pools, and then there’s the incredible spa, the Thalasso Center & Spa, where you can indulge in a Traditional Temazcal Ceremony, which is included in your stay. If you want a custom-designed honeymoon package, just call our Reservations Center toll free at 1-800-915-2322 for details. Swooning yet? If so, hang on. This is just the first of our 8 best Caribbean and Mexico honeymoon destinations that we’ve sand-picked for you.
2. Seven Stars, Turks & Caicos. Whew, Turks & Caicos aka paradise is incredible. And Seven Stars will blow your beach hair back. The beach is sublime: white sugar sand and crazy blue waves with private cabanas; however, it’s their pool that forms the centerpiece of the resort, from which you can gaze upon the endless blue. All the ocean-front junior suites have kitchens, which is good because eating out in Provo can be pricey. In celebration of your wedding or honeymoon, this place will name a star in your honor through the International Star Registry. Just tell them the name and they’ll do the rest. Can you understand why we chose this as one of our 8 best Caribbean and Mexico honeymoon destinations. Beyond dreamy, right?
3. Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit, Mexico. This gorgeous escape haven is one of the most romantic in Mexico. It’s nestled on Mexico’s Pacific Riviera, where you can gaze into the cerulean Sea of Cortez and the majestic Sierra Madres. It’s overflowing with terrific two-some perks that include a couples’ massage, dinner on the beach and free access to the hydrotherapy zone at the spa. But that’s not all. Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted with a flower arrangement in your room, plus turndown service, chocolates and a bottle of champagne. The L’occitane bath products and teak room furniture imported from Bali are the icing on your honeymoon cake.
4. Sugar Beach, St. Lucia. The natural beauty here is off-the-charts. The combo of the majestic Pitons rising in front of you and the pearly sand that’s hugged by azure waves is the perfect backdrop for you and your beloved to celebrate the beginning of your life together. A former Colonial sugar plantation, you’ll enjoy dreamy four-poster beds, waterfront dining, chic bars and indulgent treatments at the world-class Rainforest Spa. There’s a full PADI dive facility, if you are so inclined. The seclusion and tranquility you’ll experience here is unsurpassed, which makes it one of our 8 best Caribbean and Mexico honeymoon destinations.
5. Secrets Cap Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Located in the exclusive, gated area of Cap Cana in the dazzling Dominican Republic, this hideaway has everything you want, and them some. To add to the cache, the resort is surrounded by an equestrian center with polo fields. You can don your jodphurs (horseback riding pants) and join in, or just sip champagne as the elite game unfolds before you. If that’s not your cup of English tea, you can curl up in the spacious suites that boast elegant design, marble accents and swoon-worthy views. Golfers, there are many top-ranked courses in the area that would make Jack Nicklaus proud. Other outdoorsy, sun-centric things include world-class fishing and the Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park & Reserve and of course, the shimmering pools that are just steps off their palm-studded, white sandy beach.
6. Bucuti & Tara, Aruba. The perfect weather and ever-present trade winds make Aruba a near sure-bet for honeymooning, no matter what time of year. And Bucuti & Tara is where you should stay. Nestled on 14 acres of pristine powder white sand, their beach is so magnificent that U.S News & World Report honored gave it a AAA Four Diamond award two years in a row. If that’s not enough to convince you, they also boast crystal clear turquoise water, a freshwater infinity pool, stellar sunsets, delicious world cuisine (they cater to vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free) and a big helping of peace and serenity. In the rooms, you can revel in a “Divine Dreams” Simmons pillow-top king-size bed and Aruba aloe toiletries.
For More Adventurous Honeymooners
7. Belizean Shores Resort, Amergris Caye, Belize. This glistening gem on the sand is one of the most beautiful spots on the planet. But for all you scuba peeps, the Blue Hole is what makes it so incredible – it’s a world renowned atoll that divers the world over love and is nearby. Belize is also home to the second Barrier Reef in the world, which is yet another reason those who love underwater adventures flock here. To make sure you have everything you need before you dive in, this escape haven’s got an on-site dive shop, plus snorkeling, sailing, fishing and guided eco-tour excursions. Rooms have fully equipped kitchens and a spa that will squeeze every ounce of stress out of your bod. Ready to toggle between adrenaline rushes and total relaxation?
8. Secrets Papagayo, Guanacaste, Costa Rica. Ebony beaches and howler monkeys. Zip lining and jet skiing. Toucans and horseback riding. These are just a few of the outta sight adventurous perks you’ll have at your sandy fingertips when you arrive at Secrets Papagayo, a wonderland nestled in a Costa Rican rainforest. Chic suites in pastels and cozy bungalows boast amazing views of the Gulf of Papagayao; the cuisine is excellent and the spa, well, it defies words. Be sure to try the Moon & Stars massage that includes wine and passion fruit for you to nibble on. You’re welcome.
Which one of these slices of paradise do you fancy for you and your main squeeze? Need help deciding? Our Beachologists are waiting to help and can custom design an all-inclusive honeymoon that you’ll remember (and talk about) forever. Just call 1-800-915-3162 and start the process. If you want to see more than our 8 best Caribbean and Mexico honeymoon destinations, just go here. We pretty sure you’ll find the honeymoon vacation package to say “yes” to.