Temps are starting to heat up and our minds are constantly floating off to images of soft, sandy beaches and delicious fruity cocktails. Today’s Bahama Mama Cocktail recipe is only making our urge for a beach vacay even worse.
Bahama Mama Cocktail
- 1 1/4 ounces Dark Rum
- 1/2 ounce Kahlua
- 1/2 ounce Vanilla-flavored rum
- 2 1/2 ounces Orange juice
- 1 ounce Grenadine
- 2 1/2 ounces Pineapple juice
- 1 cup Ice
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker or large glass.
- Cover and shake until ingredients are well mixed.
- Strain the mixture into a serving glass and top with orange slices and strawberries.
If you’re dying for more drinks for the Caribbean be sure to check out our Rum Punch, Bob Marley Drink, or our Grapefruit Champagne Mule! And if you’re ready to book your beach vacay to the Bahamas, you can book that HERE!