Maybe you’re introducing your cute lil’ offspring to the lavish beach life for the first time, or maybe Grandma Doreen is joining the family vacation again this summer. Maybe you like to chillax on the beach while others want to hop on a jet-ski and zoom through the teal waters. No matter who you’re bringing or what your beach personality is, one of our top 5 beaches for multi-generational vacations is sure to do the trick. These crowd-pleasing fun spots have so many different activity options that your infant, your grandma and everyone in between will find something to delight in. Now, enough talk, let’s get to the beach.
1. Pink Sand Beach, Bahamas. Rated as one of the “Best Bahamas Beaches” by The Travel Channel, the beaches of Harbour Island draw people in because of its blush, pink sand. However, it’s indisputable that the warm, crystal clear ocean waves are what keeps them around. The waters provide superb diving, boating and fishing. Plus, the surrounding reefs with serene waters are excellent for swimming and snorkeling. If you’re at a Paradise Island Harbour resort, you’ll be just a hop and a skip away from a blissful day at the beach. You’ll be, shall we say, tickled pink.
2. Palm Beach, Aruba. This pearly white sanded beach with placid water is perfecto for anyone who wishes to go swimming. On top of that, this beach is lined with resorts like the Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & Casino, providing amenities and services galore. Want a snack? You got it. Want a mojito? (yummm) You got it. Want to rent some equipment and head out on the water? Got that too. All resorts here open their amenities and grounds to the public, so you’re a seashell’s throw away from everything you could possibly want. You’ll be happy as a clam at Palm Beach – it’s one of the most beautiful of our top 5 beaches for multi-generational vacations.
3. Mullet Bay Beach, St. Maarten. The water here is an eye-popping turquoise, the likes of which you’ve never seen before. It might just be the quintessential Caribbean beach, as it’s lined with fringy palms and there are volcanic mountains in the distance. For all you surfers, the water is ready for you. If you just want to snorkel or chillax and tan, that’s okay, too. If you want, you can even learn a little Dutch, as this sandy spot is on the Dutch side of the island. Nevertheless, everyone in your fam will find something to do (and be happy about it) at this Beach Eden.
4. Seven Mile Beach, Jamaica. The longest beach in Jamaica, Seven Mile Beach is known as one of the island’s finest. Along with its alluring azure water and sugar-white sand, it’s lined with a bundle of resorts that offer plenty of beachin’ activities. Don’t worry, it also has a number of designated areas for your swimming and sunbathing (and drinking) needs. Snorkel through the crystal-clear surf, challenge your honey to a kayak race, see your youngster’s first footprint in the sand, enjoy the underwater abyss on a glass-bottom boat tour, savor a few cold Red Stripes on the sunset catamaran cruise – you name it, Seven Mile Beach’s got it. It’s not surprising that it made our list of the top 5 beaches for multi-generational vacations.
5. Jolly Beach, Antigua. The sand is gorgeous and the mountains will take your breath away. You can do as much or as little as you want in this slice of heaven. The Jolly Beach Resort is a good bet for the fam-bam: there are a variety of water sports you can enjoy (snorkel, scuba, jet ski and more), two curvy pools and there’s a kids club, too. Delish restaurants and chill bars. It’s ready and waiting for your brood.
Rest assured, any one of these top 5 beaches for multi-generational vacations aka Earth-Heavens will knock your flip flops off. Want assistance from one of our our sun-skilled Beachologists before you book your enchanting vacay? Easy, just pick up the phone and dial 1-800-915-3162, or browse all of our sunbelievable, wallet-loving vacation packages here. It’s undeniable that a Caribbean beach vacay is paradise for everyone under the sun.