It’s no secret that music is constantly changing throughout the decades. Each generation seems to have its own style and sticks to it. Maybe you and your kiddos fight over what station to listen to because you’re tired of hearing all that popular “rap” junk nowadays. Regardless of age, us True Beach Lovers have our own beachin’ style. These are our top five True Beach Lover tunes, the ones that never grow old and seemingly please beach lovers of every generation.
1. Surfin’ Safari – The Beach Boys. We can all agree that this tune is a given for our top five True Beach Lover tunes, right? Really, every song from The Beach Boys is a sandy n’ sunny classic. Surfin’ the cool, turquoise waves day in and day out is what we live for, and The Beach Boys totally get it (and totally support it).
2. Island in the Sun – Weezer. Talk about a catchy tune – this beachtastic beat easily gets stuck in your head? Hip hip (oops). We think it’s safe to say that all True Beach Lovers fancy bopping along to this tune while daydreaming about being on an island in the sun. But what’s even better than just daydreaming? Rockin’ out to Weezer’s classic while actually being on an island in the sun. Ahhh. Vacay doesn’t get much better than stretching out on pearly white sand with a delish drink and belting out this top five True Beach Lover tune.
3. Knee Deep – Zac Brown Band. Wishing you were knee deep in the water somewhere where your only worry in the world is wondering if the tide’s going to reach your chair? Just listening to this top five True Beach Lover tune will send you right into a beachy fantasy. As you’re elongated on the gentle, warm, sugar-sand, you’ll have forgotten everything you left behind. Why not ditch the office and head out to the captivating, cerulean waters? It’s time to find you your own kind of paradise.
4. Margaritaville – Jimmy Buffett. Can you imagine anything more satisfying right now than chillaxin’ out in the tropical sun at one of Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville restaurants while listening to this epic True Beach Lover tune (obviously with a frosty Margarita in hand?) Nope, we sure can’t. It seems like every time us True Beach Lovers jam to Margaritaville we naturally get transported into a beachaliscious hypnosis. But what’s to be ashamed of? We can’t help how much we love the beach.
5. No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems – Kenny Chesney. Growing tired of getting dressed up just to sit in the office all day? Starting to get that insistent itch for the beach? Good ole’ Kenny Chesney reminds us of what vacay is really about – “No boss, no clock, no stress, no dress code.” A beach getaway is all about tuning out the world and tuning in the waves. This is pretty easy considering the beach wipes out all of our worries. Sounds sandsational, right? Now, shut your eyes and unwind to this top five True Beach Lover tune.
We think it’s safe to say that all True Beach Lovers have a deep appreciation for these top five TBL tunes. Forget the radio – make a playlist with these beachin’ tunes, then hop on a plane and hit your favorite place: the beach. Want assistance in booking your ahh-mazing vacay? Simple. Just grab the phone and dial 1-800-915-3162 and one of our sea-phisticated Beachologists, with a BhD in Beachology, will give you all the help you need. Or, if you’re itching to start your getaway now, go here to browse all of our wallet-friendly vacation packages. You’ll be in paradise rockin’ out to all of these True Beach Lovers tunes in no time.